By using Coinbell, accessing the website, or using any service provided by Coinbell, you agree to the following terms of service. Continued use of the Coinbell website demonstrates that you agree with our terms of service.
Throughout the following terms of service, Coinbell may be referred to as "us", "our", "we", "the website", and "Coinbell". Users of Coinbell include but are not limited to registered members, as well as any visitor who uses the website in any way, shape or form. The term cryptocurrency, digital asset may be used to describe any form of digital currency.
By opening an account or accessing the Coinbell website, you agree to the following terms:
1. These policies may be changed at any time, with or without notice. It is your responsibility to regularly review the policies of Coinbell.
2. Please refer to local laws and consider carefully, and do not open service to us citizens for the time being.
3. You accept that the purchase and sale of cryptocurrency, digital asset (Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.) involves risk. Your asset will be increased or deduced at any time due to the price fluctuations.
4. You acknowledge that purchasing Bitcoin (or any other digital currency or asset offered by Coinbell) involves risk and you will not hold Coinbell accountable for any gains or losses that you incur as a result.
5. In no circumstance shall Coinbell be responsible for any loss that you incur.
6. Coinbell does not provide, offer or exchange securities, investment contracts or any other form of financial instrument that may be considered by law to be a "security".
7. Coinbell offers a marketplace for the buying and selling of cryptocurrency and digital assets. While we strive to ensure that marketplace is both fair and free, we cannot be held accountable for any form of "market manipulation" that may occur, whether it be within the Coinbell marketplace, or in the cryptocurrency or digital asset marketplace as a whole.
8. Users agree that cryptocurrency and digital asset prices are often unpredictable and experience swings due to a variety of reasons, including government interference, market conditions and speculation.
9. Coinbell does not set the current market price. The price of cryptocurrency and digital asset units traded on the Coinbell platform result directly from buy and sell orders placed by users.
10. Any trading decision based on information provided by Coinbell shall be the responsibility of the user alone. Coinbell assumes no responsibility for any action that is taken in the course of using the Coinbell website or API.
11. Coinbell will not delay releasing market information on purpose. However, in the event of a network outage or similar situation, users acknowledge that Coinbell bears no responsibility for any delays.
12. As a user of Coinbell, you acknowledge that Coinbell has no responsibility for any losses that you incur as a direct or indirect result of the website or any of our services.
13. Funds traded on the Coinbell platform, whether they are domestic currency, digital cryptocurrency or digital asset, are not protected by any government insurance policy.
14. For the purposes of purchasing and exchanging Bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies or digital assets，Coinbell is based on BITCNY, which can be converted into RMB.
15. Coinbell only offers exchange services between fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies or digital assets, and does not offer conversion services between fiat currencies.
16. Coinbell is not a financial institution, bank, credit union, trust, or deposit business. We do not take deposits for banking services. A user deposits funds into his or her account solely for the purposes of buying and selling cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
17. It is the user's responsibility to secure his or her Coinbell account. Any loss that occurs as a result of negligent security practices, whether it be on the part of the user, or Coinbell, will not be the responsibility of Coinbell, its directors, associates or employees.
18. It is your responsibility to guard your password. Sharing your password with a third party constitutes a breach of this contract.
19. User is allowed to use Coinbell services only in his or her own name. User is not allowed to follow instructions from a third party to deal with the money or act on behalf of a third party.